What we don’t do
We do not believe in first promising the pie in the sky, only
to deliver a dried-out bread roll. We are no experts in The Great Everything.
Services we do not offer
- Interpreting services (translation of the spoken word).
- Translations of works of fiction.
- Translations of private documents, personal letters, homework assignments, and the like.
- Translations in language combinations other than ours.
Services we offer only in exceptional cases
- Translations outside our declared fields of expertise.
- Programming tasks and DTP services.
Other things that are not for us
- Random fractional assignments with no insight into the project as a whole. This
nearly always results in inferior translation quality.
- Last-minute panic assignments from unknown sources. We prefer organic growth
and long-term customer relationships.
- Unrealistic price expectations (deep-deep-discount mentality). We charge
reasonable rates and are worth every cent. We do not compete on price but on
total performance and overall quality.